Marketing & Sales Position in London for a Growing Vacation Rentals Company
We are a small, successful holiday apartment rentals business in London. This new position is a great opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Coordinator to take over our advertising, brand management and market research.
-Using a variety of online and direct advertising media to improve our Company profile and grow the business
-Have the competence to develop our links with social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, and other formats.
-Develop our company through direct advertising campaigns, web optimisation and other initiatives
-Build relationships with Advertising Portals, Travel Agencies, Corporate Clients and Letting Agents etc.
-Convert enquiries into sales by email
-Increase the number of Landlords advertising on our website
The ideal candidate must have:
-Experience in all forms of social media and their target market
-Background ideally in a travel agency, holiday apartment company, hotel or property booking reservations, would be an advantage but not essential
-recent marketing, advertising and research experience
-excellent IT skills
-good communication skills essential and able to use own initiative when dealing with clients and staff
This position would initially be working from home and full time.
Salary based on experience, plus generous commission.
Please send your CV with small recent photo.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team and help us to grow our business.
This is a home based opportunity where you need to significantly increase revenue growth in London through our online travel agency portals and partnerships, to support LondonHolidayApartmentRental’s ambitious growth targets by developing and marketing various new ideas.
You will need to monitor performance and customer experience of key channels and work with the OTAs to maximise both volume and conversion.
• Significantly grow revenues via our existing travel agent partners online.
• Managing the performance of your channels and being responsible for achieving and increasing revenue targets.
• Monitoring performance so you can optimise commercial performance and improve customer experience (competitive factors i.e. pricing, key funnel metrics and NPS).
• Improving the day to day relationship with the OTAs, work to optimise our conversion performance with them.
• Working with internal functions i.e. (guest sales and supply) to maximise our conversion performance.
• Always maintaining our listings accuracy and transparency to our customers, while meeting our longer term strategic priorities
Skills and Experience
• A quality degree from a great university or job related experience.
• Commercially driven roles with significant experience.
• Hotel group experience required working in a similar role or with an OTA in their supply side.
• Proven track record of achieving and exceeding commercial targets.
• Highly desirable if you have experience working with product & technology teams.
• Highly focused and commercially aware on achieving results & making a difference from day one.
• Confidence in negotiating and closing commercial deals with an ability to meet short term and long term commercial priorities with long term strategic goals.
• Efficient leader and great relationship-builder, across all functions and seniority levels.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Working together with a non-hierarchical approach
Contact us today if you would like to apply for this role. We look forward to hearing from you